We decided to share a new series on the blog, highlighting some of our favorite venues we have had the opportunity to design in. We’re lucky enough to travel to some of the prettiest places New Jersey and Lehigh Valley has to offer, with the help of our client’s impeccable taste in beautiful locations!
With so many locations to choose from, we want to spotlight some of our favorite locations for newly engaged couples, we want to share inspiration to couples in the midst of planning, and we want to share our appreciation for venues that go above and beyond to create a flawless experience from start to finish.
For week two of the venue spotlight series, we’re featuring:
The Ryland Inn
Top 5 Things We Love:
- We love that The Ryland Inn has two distinct spaces that are unique, yet feel so cohesive. Their stunning grounds are the piece that pulls both locations underlying aesthetic together; which can simply be described as timeless. The Coach House is perfect for the modern-farmhouse couple that appreciates rustic styling but loves a chic style. The Ballroom is perfect for the more timeless and classic couple that wants a blank space to really personalize their wedding day. Either way, you can’t go wrong with either of these spaces!
- This one seems like a no brainer for anyone that’s toured or attended an event at The Ryland Inn . . . their fireplaces (and chandeliers but that’s our next top 5), are showstoppers! They’re gorgeous in their natural form and they are stunning covered in florals! The fireplaces in both spaces are distinctly different, yet are the focal point of the room. Their fireplaces have been the backdrop to many beautiful wedding photos, and when lit, you can’t beat the ambiance they add to the room.
- If the above didn’t give away number three . . . we LOVE the chandeliers in both The Ballroom and The Coach House! Again, the designers of the Coach House did an incredible job in selecting such a unique and architecturally interesting chandelier in that space. In The Ballroom, the chandeliers are simplistic, yet elegant! For either room, a touch of greenery can really draw your guests’ eye up and add some WOW to the room.
- If you haven’t had the chance, check out the suites at The Ryland Inn. Not only are they great for getting ready on-site, but they are the perfect place for fun and fashionable getting ready photos. Each of their suites are so unique and if you get the chance to book them for your wedding day, definitely do it! We love it when we get to perfectly place your bouquets and boutonnieres in those rooms and style them for your photographer. The options for beautiful getting ready images are endless!
- Lastly, we love the outdoor ceremony spaces that The Ryland Inn has to offer. We particularly love to design in The Ballroom’s outdoor patio because it is the perfect blank canvas. We have created so many unique ceremony designs and each work feels so intentional to the space. This is a location that’s perfect for really adding your personal touch and style!
Favorite Place To Decorate:
We love decorating the fireplace in the Coach House! That mantle allows us to really create custom floral pieces that can cascade down to create a custom look!
In The Ballroom, we love to decorate the outdoor ceremony space! As we mentioned before, you can’t beat a blank canvas as a designer!
This may sound a little weird, but I guess that’s what makes it a hidden gem! If you’ve been in the Bridal Suite across from the Coach House, you’ll know how stunning the bridal suite is. There’s the gorgeous tub in there, that I have seen VOGUE style photos taken. Seriously, such a hidden gem for some drop-dead gorgeous pictures.
Check out the image from Anastasia Photography.
Am I right?!? Bridal Vogue. DEAD. Definitely snap this picture.
Favorite Images at The Ryland Inn:
Below are some of my favorite images from weddings we have designed at The Ryland Inn. Feel free to save them to your Pinterest board for inspiration!
If you have any questions, email us or head over to our contact page here.
For more information on The Ryland Inn head over to their website here.